This is a reminder of what a nice sunny day looks like. It has been grey, damp and miserable for the last week and I am wondering if I am coming down with a case of SAD before even winter hits. I took these shots Thanksgiving Weekend up in Caledon Ontario at the Forks of the Credit Provincial Park and Belfountain Ont. The secret is go first thing in the morning as the park itself on a nice day is busier than a shopping mall at Chirstmas. I am itching to go out and shoot,I am just not keen doing it on a rainy day. I plan to head back up if its a nice weekend, if we get one in the next few weeks. I used my Nikon F2 with Fuji Velvia 100 and Kodak E100GX slide film. I also tried out my new Nikkor 24 f2.8 wideangle lens on the Befountain General Store, really cool lens.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.