This is a roll left over from last year. Kodachrome takes time to have processed as it is processed in a lab called Dwaynes in the US and it's the only one on planet earth that does it. Kodachrome has been in production since the late 1930's and is the standard for archival stablity for colour film. I plan on buying a pile of the Kodachrome and use it while it can still be processed. These slides will outlast me, perhaps my kids if I have any.

I love how colour is reproduced, it has almost a retro feel to it, something I have only seen with another Kodak product E100VG. Granted this set was taken with a Pentax Spotmatic with a variety of focal lengths.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.