I did some printing last night with a second 25 sheet packet of Kentmre FB paper, the two prints I am showing here are in around the Forks of the Credit Provincial Park. I did a waterfall shoot but the actual waterfall shots were not that great, I am scapegoating bad lighting on this one. I did get some nice shots of rapids just down from the Falls and later on a row of Mail Boxes on Maclaren Side Road near the entrance to the park. Will I go back and re-shoot the falls? Maybe, its a pretty scary trek into the Gorge and I might go back with really slow speed film next time and get some better light.



Comments

Unknown said…
Bill - really like your black and white film work. Lots of drama comes out in them, and for a bit of nostalgia - great work. Good luck to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.