Happy New Year! I think 2008 is going to be a really good year for everyone out there. Below are two shots of winter wonderland that alas won't be around next week as we are getting the early January melt with temperatures forecast in the +10c range. I wish I was kidding, I am skier and I get my skis back from being tuned up on the weekend and I like shooting in the winter. It's too early for April weather, this is Canada and it's supposed to stay cold.

The photos below were taken with my Canonet with Agfa APX 400 processed in D76. Neat little fixed lens rangefinder camera, I was a little worried about the meter and shutter speed accuracy after a drop. There are more photos to be posted from the fall coming up next.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.