So Tri-x being a very versatile film, you can get different looks with different developers. In the previous post I showed a couple of examples of Tri-x processed in ID-11/D76 1+1. This post I show what happens when you process Kodak Tri-x pulled to 200 ISO and processed in Rodinal at 1:50 (one part Rodinal and 50 parts water). I used an Asahi Pentax SV with Super Takumar lens system. Again if I was truly anal I would be running this through one camera but regardless if it's Rokkor, Takumar, Zuiko or Nikkor you are going to get some really nice results. I printed on Kentmere RC Fine lustre paper with a Devere 504 enalarger with a 50/2.8 enlarging lens.

I like this look, I would not use it all the time, I think this developer/film combination has it's applications and lends itself to the right subject matter.

The shots below were taken around Oakville.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.