A Black and White lover addicted to Colour

I guess the first question is, "Who are you and what have you done with Bill Smith?"

Not to worry, I'm not locked up somewhere, I just decided to get out of my photographic comfort zone for a while. I love black and white, I love developing black and white film and I love printing black and white in a traditional wet darkroom. I resolved this year to shoot more colour  at some point if I shoot enough of it, I'm going to learn how to process C-41 at home.

Camera: Canon F-1n, either a "new" FD 50 f1.8 or 28 f2.8 lenses.
Film: Fuji Superia Extra 400

Fire Station
Ends

Garden Gate Good Food.

Side Street

Royal Enfield

Life Guard Station at Dusk.

Big Sunflowers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.