Algonquin Park Part Two

I have come to the conclusion that you can become addicted to certain geographic locations, it explains why I want to come back to this part of the world next year.

Algonquin Park and surrounding countryside  is the polar opposite of my other favourite place and photographic muse: New York City,  I don't know if I will get down there in 2014. All the more reason to return here. What I might do is hide out in Dorset on the Lake of Bays for a day or two on the way back to the GTA.

You don't have to go halfway around the world to get away from it all.

Camera: Nikon F3HP, various Nikkor lenses,
Film: Kodak Ektar 100


I'm Not Like Other Leaves

Scan-131013-0005

Scan-131013-0010

Scan-131013-0008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.