Boxing Day Downtown Photowalk Part Two and Happy New Year

More from the Boxing Day photo walk downtown, I forgot how much I liked urban photography.

I want to wish all my regulars and new visitors a very Happy New Year and I hope 2014 brings great promise to everyone. A little off topic, I'm in marketing communications when I don't have a camera in my hand on in the darkroom and have been doing some professional development over the past few months to fill in the gaps with my social media knowledge so I can say I'm a digital strategist and not just playing one on TV.

 My studies in University of Toronto's  Digital Strategy and Communications Management certificate program re-invigorated my blog.  Secondly I took a peak under the blog's hood and found out I was averaging over a 1200 views a month on average, that statistic blew my mind, thank you. My classmates from the first course blogged on a variety of topics and please check them out.

Camera: Nikon FM, Nikkor H 28 f3.5 or Ai 50 f2 lens
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Xtol 1+1














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.