March Break in the Beaches

I had a change of scenery last week house, dog, turtle and goldfish sitting in the Beaches in Toronto. The break was much needed and I got a lot done. This time out aside from two shots on my iPhone, I only used my Mamiya C220f. As I mentioned in previous posts, I'm toying of using the Mamiya kit for Algonquin Park this year at the end of September. The big plus for a medium format twin lens reflex camera is the interchangeable lenses, other cameras like that come only with a fixed lens.  The downside, it can be on the heavy, especially if you factor in a 10km+ hike, well another reason to step up my workout routine.


Camera: Mamiya C220f, Sekor 65 f3.5 Lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, Kodak Tri-X 400, HC110 B.








iPhone 5S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.