Muskoka-Algonquin Fall 2015 iPhone Shots

Just some quick shots from last weekend on my iPhone, yes that's moose in the bottom shot and there's more to come with them on a later post.

Friday morning I went up to to Huckleberry Lookout between Bracebridge and Port Carling to meet  up with my friend Helen Grose , she lives most of the week up in Muskoka and knows the neighbourhood cold. She suggested for the gang to meet up at Huckleberry Lookout as a spot to shoot some landscapes, something different. I was challenged at first, more so with the light, it was supposed to be partly cloudy but instead we got mostly cloud with the rare patch of blue.

Later on I cut across along highway 117 through Baysville stopping by at the Lake of Bays Brewery (sorry no photos), they make fine beer and along that highway I got shots of the Lake of Bays which then took me through Dorset.

I was happy to arrive at Billie Bear resort, to me that's paradise, the weekend saw a return to the Bat Lake Trail this time in the morning and late afternoon along Highway 60, we really lucked in with a female moose and her calf not 20' from the roadside along with 80 people taking pictures. That made up for the crappy light on Friday.

Camera: iPhone 5s.

Untitled

Untitled

The Bigwin.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Moose on Highway 60


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.