In Toronto with a New Camera and Film

I finally found a black Nikon FE2 and I love shooting with it. Also on a whim, I picked up ten rolls of Rollei RPX 400 a panchromatic black and white film from Germany with the attributes and developing times of Agfa APX 400 but without curly negatives. I really like the tones I'm getting from this film. I am processing in HC110 B at 20c for six minutes straight and I'm happy with what I got.

The FE2 is a dream to shoot with, it looks very much like the Nikon FM2 but has an electronic shutter instead as a result the metering is different and you have exposure compensation. Since I have a chrome FM2n makes sense to get a black FE2.


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 400, HC110 B.

York St. Pathway

Fairmont Royal York_

Quiet in Front of Union Station

Waiting to get Across York St

York and King II

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.