Winter Photography in Caledon Part One

The Farmers Almanac predicted a snowy winter for my part of the world, and sorta delivered a couple of weeks ago, I even skied before Christmas which I didn't do last year.

No I didn't go skiing with my Mamiya C220f. I took my shots after I packed it in. Pity temperatures spiked after Christmas. My second day on the boards won't be until after New Year's. A quick note, there will be only one post per week for the next two weeks with the holiday season. Stay tuned for my JCH400 and Rollei Retro 400S film comparison in 2017.


Camera: Mamiya C220f, Sekor 80 f2.8 lens.
Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, HC110 B.



Abandoned HIghway 10 Farmhouse

Belfountain Village Store_

Getting Off At The Top Of West Hill_

Top End of the West Hill Chairlift

Skiing West Hill_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.