Efke 100, Part Two

Yeah, Efke 100, lovely film, as you can see below, even a few years past its best before date, it still sings, especially in Kodak HC110 developer. Now this film needs babying, my processing flow is this, pre soak for a minute or two as I mix up the B dilution, process like I always do. I use a water stop for a minute, then fix for about seven minutes, and then standard rinsing. You have to be careful with Efke as the emulation side is quite delicate, I use my fingers as a squeegee to get rid of excess water.

The film base curls like crazy, and is a dust magnet (more due to the drying environment). As you can see with the portraiture results below. Yes there are dust specs, I know. You have no idea how much I picked off with Adobe Lightroom. But the results...

Camera: Nikon F2 Photomic, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens, Nikkor Q 135 f2.8 lens.
Film: Efke 100, HC110 B.

Mom Sorting Puzzle Pieces

Vintage Topcon In Action_

Charlotte Looking_

Carpedia Entrance_

Lakeshore Road Looking East

Oakville Harbour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.