London Ontario, A Lighting Fast Road Trip

I drove down to London Two Sunday's ago to pay a visit to my old friend Jean-Pierre Faucher and check out the London Vintage Camera Show. It was an opportunity to wander around downtown London and do some photography on the way back to Oakville the day after we'll look at those photos later.

The London Vintage Camera Show is a cool event, it's more intimate than the Toronto Camera Shows and I find much friendlier. I managed to score a perfect Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens (can't get enough that glass) along with a perfect looking chrome Nikon FM. I got a great opportunity to meet two people I met via two Facebook Photography groups. Anda Marcu is the next closest Film Shooters Collective member to me and it was great to place a face to the name and Dan Hebert who I know via Creative Film Photography.

 J.P and I went for lunch at a great brewpub called Toboggan and did a photo walk afterward.


Camera: Nikon F2S, Nikkor S.C. 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 400, HC110 B.

Hyman and Richmond St

Street Rod

The Dominion Building_

D&R Smoke Shop

Dundas St

City Lights Bookstore Entrance

Heritage Window Detail

Mr. Faucher_

Hotel Entrance on the Corner

Sherman Tank in the Park

Sheamus II

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall