Expired Fortepan 100.

I was gifted a roll of expired Fortepan 100 at a Classic Camera Revival Podcast recording session a few months ago. I dabbled with this film and Fortepan 400 under the J and C Classicpan label 10 years ago. Both brands are long gone. I know the film is roughly the same age as my nephew so I overexposed slightly at 80 ISO and processed in Rodinal 1+50. I shot around Oakville checking out the Glenorchy Conservation Area for a little while until the mosquitos got so bad I hightailed it out of the park and wend down to 16 Mile Creek.


Camera: Olympus OM-1md, Zuiko lenses
Film: Fortepan 100, well expired last decade, Rodinal 1+50.

Glenorchy Bridge_

16 Mile Creek

A Bridge Across the 16

Uphill to Lower Base Line Road II

Boats are Floating Higher

Sail Boats on 16 Mile Creek Missing a Certain Bridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.