Giving the Hasselblad a Workout

My Hasselblad 500 C/M is a camera that can make utterly brilliant photos, at the same time being a frustrating platform. I bought mine off my brother a few years ago, the lens needed some tweaking which I covered in blog posts a few years ago. Now last fall I was shooting with this camera and had some blank negative frames, my worst fear being the leaf shutter in the 80 f2.8 Planar lens was acting up again. It would be an expensive fix and an even more expensive to replace. So I went out a few weeks ago to determine was the lens in trouble or was it user error.

Thankfully it was just user error. I'm very happy with what I saw with this roll I shot around Oakville and plan to take this camera with me up to Bella Lake in the fall.

Camera: Hasselblad 500 C/M, Zeiss 80 f2.8 Planar lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Condos on Robinson St

Building Curves

Lamposts All the Way Down

Bronte Harbour minus some docks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.