Bluffer's Park


I don't get to Scarborough often. I visited the Bluffs last Summer and this year of course had to come back for more. I showed up Monday morning the day of the solar eclipse, I wanted to get the shots I wanted and be back at my brother's place before it commenced. Lake Ontario was dead calm, then all of a sudden the waters started to ripple on their own, there was no breeze to speak of. The time to go is a Monday morning because from what I understand from a friend who lives up on the Bluffs, weekends are zoo in the park.

Camera: Olympus OM-4, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

Bluffers Marina Houseboats Two

Bluffers Park Shoreline II

Don't Climb the Bluffs_

On the Path to the Bluffs_

The Bluffs Cliffs_

The Scarborough Bluffs 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.