Enjoying the Sunshine

Cinestill50D, this film loves bright sunshine, not cheap but I get a really retro look from a filmstock used by JJ Abrams and Quentin Tarantino for their outdoor shots. This is a great combo with Zuiko glass, and with the super wide latitude that you don't have to hyper exact with your metering.

Now shooting with the OM-1md, is much more old school body than the OM-4 with match needle metering. This particular one was given to me by a now-retired store manager of for a certain camera store chain that shall remain nameless. It came with a Zuiko MC 50 f1.8 lens and the whole kit was mint,  the bag it came in looked like it was stored in a garden shed for 30 years. The camera bag was tossed but I resealed the camera, got an MR-9 battery adapter and I was off to the races.

I shot with the OM-4 more in the Beaches this past August but, still, the OM-1md made things simpler. I'm done acquiring bodies but I'm looking for more Zuiko lenses, like the 35 f2 which is on top of my list along with a late production 50 f1.4 MC lens. I currently have an early production 50 f1.4, and yes, there is a difference with the lens coatings.

Camera: Olympus OM-1md, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Cinestill 50D.

Sunday Afternoon in the Park_

Kew House

Red and White House

Lone Sunflower

Bright Sunny Day at Leuty Beach

Busy Leuty Beach

Leuty Beach Cove

Drummers in the Boatshed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.