Limehouse On, Part One

 I have not been hiking all that much this year, thank you crappy Summer weather and a tender left knee. I've been out a few times this fall and I guess this is my "Fall Colours" hike. I like Limehouse Conservation Area, it has a lot of photography opportunities. I want to squeeze one more hike in before the snow flies, whether or not I will will all depend on the weather.

Also, I got my first generation Canon F-1 back from a CLA, I wanted to get rid of the shutter bounce at higher speeds, by and large it's gone. This camera was Canon's response to the Nikon F and early F2, it is a system camera and built like a tank, I wanted to try it out, normally I would roll with something lighter like an Olympus OM-1 or OM-2n if I'm on the trail. The F-1 is a fun camera to use, price wise they are all over the place depending on condition, and the seller.

Canon F-1, FD 50 f1.4 and 28 F2 SSC lenses.
Film: Kodak Portra 400.

Eastbound Via Train at Limehouse

Motoring in North Halton

Quarry Powder Magazine_

Black Creek

Light Through the Leaves

Inside the Hole in the Wall Two

Multiple Cracks

Crack in the Ground

Crack in the Escarpment 1

Ceders on the Edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.