Dismal Saturday in the City.

I haven't shot much with Kodak Tri-X in the past few years, I by and large have switched to Ilford HP5 and Rollei RPX 400 for my core shooting habits in 35mm and 120 format. This also the first time I've pushed processed in a while too. I'm really happy with what I got. Now for those who shoot pixels, pushing film is deliberate under exposure and over developing. What comes out is grittier than closer to box speed, but that's ok because I wanted that look.

The other thing is I shot with one of my Nikon F3HP's, the workhorse one my brother got me in NYC for my birthday a few years ago. Considering this camera was made 25-30 years ago, the meter is still bang on with exposure.

Camera: Nikon F3HP, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens, Nikkor Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400 pushed to 1600, HC100 B.

Two Trains on Plaform 26 27

Front St. In front of Union Station Nov 2017

Rent a Bikes on Wellington


Crossing Over Queen St. Towards the Eaton Centre_

Crossing Yonge at Queen Sat Nov 17

Crossing King at Yonge on Saturday Nov 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.