Walking in the Woods

I haven't hiked much this year, I wanted to make up for this by heading out in the fall. I explored a section of the Bruce Trail between Limehouse and Hilton Falls north of Milton. Of course I had to choose the second most dismal day of the fall to head out. It was a nice walk in the woods but I really didn't find much to shoot compared to Limehouse, that said there are still some gems if you know where to look.

Camera: Olympus OM-1 MD, Zuiko  lenses.
Film: Rollei Retro 400S, HC110 B.

Bruce Trail Tag


22nd Side Road Looking Towards 4th Line

Gap in the Ground

Cedar Trunks_

Leaves on the Ground

Dufferin Gravel Quarry_

Canada Goose Trail Curve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.