Winter Weather Arrives in Caledon Ontario Part One!

I really needed to get out of town for the day. I took advantage of the Caledon Ski Club opening up their lodges so members can drop their skis off in their lockers, so I headed north. Instead of shooting black and white I loaded one of my F2's with some Lomography F Squared 400 which I have mentioned in the past is repackaged Solaris 400 that was freezer stored for over a decade. I really hope Film Ferrania relaunches Solaris 400, I love the look I get from this film and I want to see what fresh stock looks like.

My Nikons are my go to "get stuff done" cameras when I need the shot bang on, it was also a chance to take my 2018 Christmas Card shot.


Camera: Nikon F2A, Nikkor Ai 50 f1.4 lens and Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Lomography F Squared 400 (Solaris 400, expired)

White Church in Winter II

White Church in Winter

Dusting on Wortley's Wiggle

West Credit River in the Flurries

Bridge Across the West Credit Part One

West Credit Fake Falls_

Bridge Across the West Credit III

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.