Colour of Spring Part One

Dry running photowalks is fun. As you figured out I went out with my Rolleiflex and
Olympus OM-1n, both are great cameras. Sadly something went wrong with my Olympus OM-1n meter, and relied on Sunny 16 for the remainder of the day, which was pretty easy as there was no cloud in the sky for most of the day. I wandered from my starting point at the Rooster Coffeehouse on Broadview through Cabbagetown and then doubled back after lunch and went south. My cardinal rule for photowalks, start with coffee, end with beer.

I haven't been through Cabbagetown in ages, it's a weird neighbourhood. There's a lot of affluence and a few blocks away in St. James Town and towards Jarvis, it is a little more rough around the edges. For how long, who knows? Real estate in the city is headed nowhere but up. That is just the ugly reality. Very least store level retail is occupied along Parliament, you can't say the same in the Beaches along Queen St.

The Olympus OM-1n will have a date with a repair tech at some point, it's not my only Olympus OM body so I'm not in a huge rush.



Olympus OM-1n, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100.

Toronto Skyline from Broadview in Colour

Petnunia in a Tin

Saturday Morning Dog Walk Across the Don Valley

Don Valley Parkway on Saturday Morning

Action at the Goat Pen_

Working at the Goat Pen_

Park Snacks in Colour_

Cabbagetown Cottages

Cabbagetown Cottage With Volvo

Multi Coloured Row Houses

Daniel et Daniel_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.