Hasselblad 500 C/M Kit for Sale.

For your consideration, one Hasselblad 500 C/M, the camera choice of pro photographers worldwide for decades. I haven’t been using it for the past two years and found I prefer shooting TLR instead. 

If you want to buy what you see below the entire package price is $1600 CAD local pick up only, please. 

Now if you if you want to buy separately:

One Hasselblad 500 c/m body with bright screen, waist level finder, A12 back and 80 f2.8 C Zeiss Planar lens. The lens is optically beautiful, there is a minor mechanical issue, the spring went, otherwise the lens is good. Please sample photos below. $1200 

One chrome 150 F 4 Zeiss Sonnar lens comes with clear lens cap, storage bubble, and lens hood. Never got around to shooting with this lens. $300 

One spare A12 Back $150, I’ll toss in a bonus A 24 back 

One eye level prism $80 

One rapid release baseplate $40 

One black ever ready case $60.  

Everything as is, prices are in Canadian dollars. 

If you are interested, please contact me through here or on Facebook. 


My Hasselblad kit

IMG_5963

The uncommon every ready case:
IMG_5964

The 150 F4 Sonnar lens: 
IMG_5959

IMG_5957

My Hasselblad kit

My Hasselblad kit

My Hasselblad kit

My Hasselblad kit

My Hasselblad kit

Sample images from the 80 f2.8 Planar prior to the spring issue: 

Mike Streeter Take Two

Lindsay and Alex

Scan-131218-0001

Scan-140428-0001




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.