Summer in the City Part One

I love my Olympus OM-1s, this one I've been shooting with has been in my kit for over ten years, been around the city, out hiking and skiing and been down to New York City. The camera now needs a CLA because the frame spacing is starting to go. I'm dropping off at Camera Repair Canada in a few weeks. I don't expect any surprises, Keno knows his way around single digit Olympus bodies.


Camera: Olympus OM-1md, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Max 400

Union Station

Front St. in the Sun

Bay and Front Waiting at the Light

Ready Set Go on King at Bay

Over Queen St

Empty Tunnel to the Bay II


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.