Little Portugal and Parkdale #2018TOPWrs

Last weekend I went on a great photowalk in Toronto's Little Portugal and Parkdale lead by Mary Flint Crandall. I belong to a group called Toronto Photo Walks, and they explore neighbourhoods in the city. While mostly digital shooters TOPW are friendly and inclusive, if you're into photography regardless of medium, looking to meet new friends and explore the city, you'll love this group.

I've been on a Minolta kick of late, especially with my SRT 101, it is a fun camera to shoot with. I shot a roll of Cinestill 50D through my black 101 and you won't see those photos for a bit, my go to C-41 lab is closed for vacation. It was the perfect system for this walk, I might take my SRT 202 and XE-7 into the city for my stay at my brother's place.


Camera: Minolta SRT101, MC Rokkor 55 f1.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Xtol 1+1.

Safe House Coffee

Elite Plumbing Supply_

Vicki Looking for Subject Matter

End of the Street

St. Clarens Avenue

Posters for Sale

Wallflower_

Co-op Cabs_

Wandering the Streets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.