Riverside in the Rain

Some friends of mine from Toronto Photo Walks and I sort of created a mid week photowalk group of retirees and freelancers with flexible schedules. I planned this a week or two out and the forecast changed to heavy rains throughout the day. I suggested hey lets move it a day ahead, well Alan really wanted to shoot in the rain. We got rain. 

Actually I got some amazing shots from that, and I shot in colour too, Kodak Portra 400 rocks. I borrowed my brother's SRT 202, I wanted something mechanical to use with the rain and I used my Gossen meter to measure incident light.


Camera: Minolta SRT 202, MD Rokkor X 50 f1.7 lens. 
Film: Kodak Portra 400

Waiting to Cross Broadview

Temple of Great Coffee

Lizzie and Alan

Broadview and Queen in the Rain

Bank Branch Architecture

Riverside Boutiques

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.