Wandering Around Downtown Toronto in October Part One

Well, getting into the middle of fall the weather starts to get a little more changeable in terms of lighting. I spent Sunday afternoon in the city with my friends from Toronto film shooters James, John, and Ori. We met up at Downtown Camera and made our way west via a coffee stop at Dineen Coffee.

I went with a classic Nikon F Photomic that's six months older than I am along with a Nikkor O 35 f2 lens. Film wise I used Rollei RPX 400 and processed it in a proprietary developer RPX D 1+11 dilution. I like trying out new developers on occasion, I might grab some Supergrain Developer next time which is a little more versatile and I get a lot more concentrate for my money. Rollei RPX 400 is the descendant of Agfa APX 400 and I shot A LOT of this film over a decade ago so I'm glad to see it back and it's a nice black and white film to shoot with.

The Nikon F (Tn) was really nice to shoot with and was my second F body after inheriting dad's camera and put me onto the Nikon path over the years. Even at 50 years old this camera still delivers.  As for the Nikkor O 35 f2, I never used that focal length as a portrait lens but I got a great shot of both Ori and James over coffee.


Camera: Nikon F Photomic Tn, Nikkor O 35 f2 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 400, RPX D 1+11.

Crossing Adelaide at Yonge

Looking up Yonge St. North of Adelaide

Dineen Coffee Patio

Ori and James_

Ducati at a Standstill_

Share Bikes

Adelaide West of Bay St

Street Meat by Queen

Quiet at the Hotdog Stand

Walking Past Steve's Catering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.