Sorry for the silence, I was out taking pictures. This winter has provided me with tons of inspiration so far. I have been taking my Nikon FM and three lens kit up skiing every weekend and below is only the beginning. I belong to the Caledon Ski Club and it's located in what I best describe as Middle Earth, well Belfountain Ont.

The bottom shot was done with Adox CHS 100 processed in Rodinal 1:50 an taken on the "Old Chair Hill" on Caledon Ski Club property. The shots above were on Plus X processed in Xtol 1+1 and taken within the Belfountain Conservation Area. But wait there is more on the way, I have two rolls of Fomapan 200 waiting to be processed. Please stay tuned for more winter photography at it's finest.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.