Downtown Toronto in Colour

I love shooting with my oldest Nikon F, it belonged to my dad and dates from late 1960 if I got the serial number right. This never came with an on board light meter so I used a hand held Sekonic L398a and never get a bad exposure. Of course silly me forgot my lens hoods for both the the 28mm and 24mm lenses so I got some flare to contend with. At one point I would have been freaking out with that, now I've made piece with some imperfection.

Of course I decide to do some street photography with colour film just to be different. One thing that really surprised me as how quiet it was on a late Monday afternoon in early June.

Camera: Nikon F, Nikkor H 28 f3.5 lens, Nikkor N 24 f2.8 lens.
Film: Fuji Pro 400H

Looking Up Bay St

Commuters

King and Bay

Reaching for the Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.