Wandering around the Neighbourhood

I had a pair of Olympus OM-1s that recently went in for service, a Black "n" model that needed an overhaul and a chrome MD model that just need the meter re-calibrated. I wandered around the neighbourhood two weeks ago to give the black OM-1n test run, I had frame overlap which is endemic of OM-1s and a good overhaul by a tech who knows their stuff fixes it.

From about mid November onwards to about Christmas time the light in Southern Ontario is just ugly with flat visibility from low clouds stretching on for weeks. It makes outdoor photography challenging to say the least. I put an orange filter on my lens to help boost contrast. It sort of worked but I had to do some work in Adobe Lightroom.

Camera: Olympus OM-1n, Zuiko 50 f 1.8 MC lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

MacDonald Ave

Contractors on Chartwell

Bullrushes

Morrison Heights Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.