Guelph On.

I was passing through Guelph a few weeks ago on my way up to Elora to meet up with friends from the Toronto Photowalks group. I stopped to shoot the downtown a bit and meet up with my friend Tracy from high school for coffee. I haven't seen her in 20 years and it was great to reconnect. I even managed to get a pair of portraits of Tracy who is camera shy, to respect her wishes, I'm not posting them.

Now, Guelph on a Sunday morning is pretty quiet and I captured that, the downtown has a lot of great architecture but it is a bit on the seedy side with the overwhelming number of bars catering to Guelph University students and it was a little sad walking past the offices of the now defunct Guelph Mercury.

Camera: Olympus OM-1n, Zuiko 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: ORWO UN 54, D76 1+1.

McDonnell St

Corner Windows

Architectural Detail_

Tudor Style Dental Office_

Acker's Furniture_

Wilson St


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.