Wandering Around Toronto's Harbourfront

I had a chance to wander around Harbourfront Thanksgiving Weekend before the temperatures dropped. I pulled my Nikon FM2n out for a workout and rolled with a two lens set up, a 50mm and 28mm lens. Partly to keep the weight down as I was carrying a bottle of wine for a dinner party I was attending later on in my camera bag and to keep the decision making simple.

Bergger BRF 400 is a great black and white film and I hope B&H is restocking it soon because I need to buy another 10-pack of this film.


Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 and 28 f2.8 lenses.
Film: Bergger BRF 400, D76 1+1.

Explore on Lower York

Condo Reflections_

Harbour Taxies and Tour Boats_

Pair of Old Timey Tour Boats_

Exclusive Docking Spaces

Waiting for Treats Patiently

Harbourfront Beach Seats_

Harbourfront LRT

Late Afternoon Return

Moored Caledonia_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.