Well I should write some copy to go with the pictures. I was out testing my Asahi Pentax model K with Neopan 100 black and white film from Fuji mostly in Little Italy on College though the one with the umbrellas was taken in Kensington Market. Is there a favourite, well...I am a sucker for older Alfa Romeos and Vespa scooters (must be the inner mod), I took them both with a 28mm wide angle Takumar lens. The other favourites would be the Big Chill Ice Cream store which is closed for the winter. Pity I could use with a couple more warm sunny afternoons just to wander around before the big chill hits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.