Time for another upload of images, I used the Kiev III's mechanical cousin the Contax IIIa which was made by Zeiss Ikon in Stuttgart in the early 1950's with Agfa Apx 400 black and white film which I hope is still being made or a least large stocks remain. I had a scare with this camera recently when a got a roll back of colour film and it looked like half the film/neagtive was scraped, well this roll puts that fear to rest, I think it was the lab that goofed, thankfully. Most of the shots were taken near Ryerson around Yonge and Dundas Streets. The one shot I took of Dundas Westbound was from my classroom. The house photo is here in Oakville in the Historic district by the lake to add a contrast to the group. The Contax IIIa was THE Pro camera in the early 1950's before Leica released the M3 and later Nikon dropped the bomb that is the Nikon F that changed the pro camera market forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.