The APUG conference is over, and by all accounts it was a really good time by all who attended and volunteered. I really enjoyed myself showing my part of the world to fellow photographers from other parts of Canada and the US. I hope it happens again soon. I discovered a new black and white emulsion from Classicfilm by way of JanC Photo. Classicpan 400 is a nice old school black and white film from the 1970's made somewhere in deepest,darkest Central Europe. Its dirt cheap at $1.99US a roll, how can you go wrong. Here are some shots I took in the Beach last Friday on a street shooting tour. I used my Olypus OM-1 with a variety of focal lengthes and an Orange Filter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.