Wow the APUG Conference is this week, time flies. If you are a fan of film photography, worth the trip to Leaside even for the one day sale on Saturday. This little showing of photos was taken with my Olympus OM-1 with Fuji Acros Neopan 100, what a great combination. The Shot of the old Laker freighter was taken at the mouth of the Credit River with a Zuiko 135 Telephoto, everything else was with a 50 or a 28f3.5 Zuiko lenses. I am packing the OM-1 as my camera of choice because it has a killer set of Zuiko lenses to go with it and its light. Lugging around my old Nikons, though I love the cameras is not fun after the second day. I am also packing a monopod in the car for landscapes. See you at the Conference!

Bill




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.