I'm back! With the new air purifier parts working properly, printing in the darkroom is a joy.

I pulled three negs from last Summer from my roadtrip to Wallaceburg with the Be Tiresmart Care-van team. I tried out the New Tmax 400 black and white film from Kodak in my Olympus OM-1, nice to shoot and also really nice to print. I used some gifted Ilford Multigrade IV RC glossy paper and I know I will have to fiddle with the exposure times a bit if I switch over to Kentmere or another paper.

What blows my mind is how fine the grain is on this 400 ISO film, on thing to notice it in the scanning process for uploading to the 'net, something else when you print from an enlarger.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.