Welcome to Spring! I took advantage to shoot in the city for a change after a fine winter of skiing and wandering around the Forks of the Credit. I find with spending time away from Toronto, I get to see it differently when I return. Some neighbourhoods I have over photographed and need a break, the best example being Kensington Market.

I love midtown Toronto and if I had move into the city from Oakville, I would give this part of the city some very strong consideration. The first photo was shot on the way in at the mouth of the Humber River, I love this bridge as a photo subject.

For this set I used my Nikon FM with the Nikkor Ai 28 f2.8 lens, shot Fomapan 200 and processed it in Rodinal at 1:50.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.