This is a roll I shot with my second Nikon F one afternoon back in early November in Kensington Market, not holiday themed but some great shots. I was there to meet a woman I hooked up with on an online dating service that shall remain nameless. Well...the date went nowhere and the woman in question was not comfortable with my present life circumstances and bailed. My situation is not unique, I am not going to rant here about being single in Southern Ontario and navigating dating scene that can be best described as shallow, it's a waste of energy. Lets just say all I want for Christmas is a new girlfriend preferablely with a fondness for shooting with older Nikon gear:).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.