I standardised pretty much on Kodak Tri-x or Ilford HP5 as my go to ISO 400 black and white film. To date I have have not done the same with a slower emulsion. So to give T-Grain films another go, I am a big fan of traditional silver hallaide but I have an open mind. I picked up two rolls of Kodak Tmax 100, shot one through my Nikon F2 and processed with HC110 Dilution B.

Well first lesson if you get a pink tone after fix and rinse, the film has not been fixed long enough. Learned that the hard way I refixed the negatives and now I get it. I have not printed from these negatives, that will have to wait. I might try Ilford Delta 100 and see which works better for me. I am starting to warm to T-grain film and I just have to be careful with my developing.

I shot these two entries up at the Forks of the Credit in Belfountain Ontario. I never get tired with this part of the world.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.