KC and the Moonshine Band, July 24, 2010 at the Cadillac Lounge

I still have my concert photography mojo, in fact it has improved since I last shot KC and the Moonshine Band at the Cadillac Lounge. I am very impressed at how well Legacy Pro 400 film handles a challenging shooting environment like a bar with a stage.

I used my Nikon FE, a variety of Nikkor lenses, the Vivitar 283 flash and Legacy Pro 400 processed in Xtol 1+1. I should ask KC if the flash distracted him at all on stage. I found I got much better results with a flash than say pushing the film to 1600 ISO and hoping for the best.


Homage to the King

14

7

12

Playing to the King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.