Family Shot

Glenn Anne and Will

Back in October an old dear friend Anne Headon reached out to me via Facebook with a favour, she wanted some family portraits taken with her partner Glenn and son Will. I have known Anne since high school and I'm friends with her older brother David. Turns out her partner Glenn and I grew up in the same part of Montreal (Montreal West/Western NDG), it felt great meeting someone from the old neighbourhood who remembered landmarks and I wound up making a new friend from this photo shoot.

From what I took that day in the fall I think this image captures the joy of this family and Will is the spitting image of his dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.