Paradise Found, Muskoka Highlands Edition

This is my second visit to Bella Lake and Billie Bear Resort. Unlike last year, we had company, then again it was Indian Summer with not one cloud in the sky and yes the colours are that bright. What blew my mind Friday night was the sky. I could not believe what I could see with my naked eyes, like nothing in Greater Toronto where we suffer from light pollution. I could see the Milky Way, I have never seen that before, can't put my feelings into words after that night.


Rolleicord Vb, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar Lens
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

Sunday Morning on Bella Lake

Calm Morning.

Reflected Shore

The Explorer Lodge

Nikon FE, Nikkor Ais 35 f2 lens,
Film: Kodak Portra 400

Scan-141005-0001

Scan-141005-0002


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.