New Year's in the Beaches Part Three, Land Rovers Rock.

Yes I'm milking this for all it's worth because I haven't finished a roll yet, that will happen soon.

I have a soft spot for old Land Rovers, to me they are the true off road vehicle that has seen some very serious action on battlefields and other rough parts of the world. This one I shot looks like a Series II not to be confused with current models that compete with Mercedes G series. Personally I would love a Land Rover Defender 90, unfortunately they are very thin on the ground in North America and since they were recently discontinued will become collectable.

Land Rover 4

Land Rover 5

Wreath on the grill

More Beach Semis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.