Toronto Just West of the Financial District

I don't wander around west of Spadina often enough. I was in Toronto for an evening seminar and had some time to kill. Now being March, it's just like November only you get cruelly teased with a few nice days only to have a two week stretch of awful weather. I pushed my film to 1600 to get more out the light I had.

Camera: Rolleicord IV K3B, Schneider 75 f3.5 Xenar lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400 pushed to 1600 ISO, HC110 B.

Waiting to Cross Bathurst_

Walking Past Mr. Lee's Joint

Taking a Shortcut on Draper St

Looking Towards the CN Tower on Front St




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.