A Brief Stop in Port Stanley

I honestly wanted to show you more of Port Stanley, but there was a problem. I picked up a Nikon FM with a perfect Nikkor 50 f2 Ai lens at the London Vintage Camera Show the day before . The camera looked perfect, sounded perfect but I didn't crack the back open to see that the shutter was capping up to 1/125 and from 1/250 of a second the front shutter curtain was't opening at all. Copal shutters are bomb proof until they are not. I did my research and found out, what happens to me does happen on occasion, nothing a trip to the camera repair tech can't fix. Once repaired, the Nikon FM will get a lot of use this Summer.

That said, my Nikon F2S was working great and you got some beautiful black and white shots to look at. The colour will have to wait until Summer.

Camera: Nikon F2S, Nikkor S.C. 50 f1.4 lens mostly.
Film: Kentmere 100, Rodinal 1+50

Welcome to Port Stanley

Draw Bridge

Port Stanley Building

Lake Trawlers in Port Stanley

Royka Bros

Lake Trawlers

LR Jackson

Bastien Bros on Monday






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.