New Year's Day at the Scarborough Bluffs.

New Year's Day at the Scarborough Bluffs in Toronto's east end, it was bitterly cold. The weather shifted and we got sunshine, but my F2 was already loaded with Japan Camera Hunter Street Pan 400, a very contrasty film in bright sunshine. Exposed well, you get decent, and in my case grainy results. I went along with my friend John Meadows who does an annual solo New Year's Day photo shoot. My camera today wasn't quite so bad in terms of the cold weather.

Camera: Nikon F2S, Nikkor Pre Ai 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Japan Camera Hunter Street Pan 400, HC110 B.

Winter Bluffs One

Winter Bluffs Four

Top of the Bluffs

Bottom of the Bluffs Four

Across the Bluffs Beach West

Bluffs Outcrop

Semi Frozen Creek_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.