Later Winter in Oakville Ontario

 I've been shooting a lot more in the city these days thus not shooting around Oakville as often as I used to. I'm back shooting Ilford Delta 100, a number of my photography buddies love this film stock. I'm more an FP4 guy at heart, I thought I was near the end of my Delta 100 bulk roll aperantly not. I spooled up five more rolls and I still have some film in the bulk loader. The switch to FP4 might take a wee bit longer. 

The other thing, I haven't been shooting as much with my Nikkormats as in the last two years. Party of it was gettting into the Frugal Film Project, I ran with the Nikon N90S, well, I pulled my FT2 out. Forgot the solid feel this camera has. You really can't go wrong with the Nikkormat series as an SLR, it gets you into the manual focus Nikkor lens system, at least the ones with the rabbit ears. On a whim I plcked up a chrome Nikkormat FT3 thus completing my Nikkormat collection. I'm just waiting on seal kit and I'll be shooting with this camera soon. 



Camera: Nikkormat FT2, Nikkor Pre Ai lenses. 

Film: Ilford Delta 100, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Where Speers, Cornwall and Cross Ave Meet Walking on Queen Mary Over Speers Road Vintage Lincoln Snowed In Wood Rock and Water Frozen Cove Full of Murder Geese Oakville Harbour West Pay Phone OYS Empty Basin_ Cleared Path in Gairloch Gardens Gairloch Gallery Main House Feb 2022 Gairloch Gallery Former Gift Shop and Studio Feb 2022 Gairloch Gardens Blocked Path Feb 2022 Gairloch Tiny Library FEb 2022 Morning Sunlight in the Backyard Feb 2022 Big Pot and little Pot in the Backyard Feb 2022 King St. Later Feb 2022 William St. Cottage_ Heritage White House at the Corner of William and Navy OAkville Inn Hotel Sign Late Feb 2022 Two Benches Facing Each Other LAkeshore and George St. Late Feb 2022 Piazza Bistro Lights B and W Feb 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.