This is my second to last roll of Kodak profoto 100 color film, I gave one to my brother for a yellow filter for my 50f2 Summicron lens. He commented that it was super saturated almost like slide film. I used Pentax SV with a Super Takumar 24mm wideangle lens with a polariser filter, the Skies are not that blue. I like this set because I got a chance to see how I can push the bounderies of this film. I am now going to have to find a film that behaves a lot like this. The last roll of ProFoto is for my Leica. I took these photos a week ago on Victoria St., Kensington Market, and Bloor West Village which is an under documented part of world for me, you will be seeing more from there in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.